Welcome to MSHA!
Founded in 1936, the Minnesota Speech-Language-Hearing Association (MSHA) is a nonprofit professional organization of speech-language pathologists and audiologists that promotes the welfare of individuals with communication disorders and represents the professionals who serve them.
Register for the "Third Party Billing Basics..." Workshop!
MSHA Award Nominations
» 2016 Spring Convention Homepage
Support the needs of fellow speech-language pathologists and audiologists by joining the Minnesota Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Here’s what MSHA is all about:
- MSHA uses effective representation to Minnesota Lawmakers, protecting your interests at the State Capitol.
- Online discussion forums, committee/council/project involvement, and access to colleagues through online membership directory.
- Most MSHA programs are eligible for ASHA CEUs, MDH or BOT clock hours, improving your professional expertise.
- Interactive website, newsletters and networked emails serving members with timely and valuable information.
Providing leadership that permits growth and empowerment of the professions of audiology and speech-language pathology by:
- Promoting the highest standards of practice, qualifications, and ethics
- Stimulating the exchange and dissemination of knowledge
- Advocating for the professions and persons with communication and related disorders