Welcome to MSHA!
Founded in 1936, the Minnesota Speech-Language-Hearing Association (MSHA) is a nonprofit professional organization of speech-language pathologists and audiologists that promotes the welfare of individuals with communication disorders and represents the professionals who serve them.
Here’s what MSHA is all about:
Support the needs of fellow speech-language pathologists and audiologists by joining the Minnesota Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- MSHA uses effective representation to Minnesota Lawmakers, protecting your interests at the State Capitol.
- Online discussion forums, committee/council/project involvement, and access to colleagues through online membership directory.
- Most MSHA programs are eligible for ASHA CEUs, MDH or BOT clock hours, improving your professional expertise.
- Interactive website, newsletters and networked emails serving members with timely and valuable information.
Providing leadership that permits growth and empowerment of the professions of audiology and speech-language pathology by:
- Promoting the highest standards of practice, qualifications, and ethics
- Stimulating the exchange and dissemination of knowledge
- Advocating for the professions and persons with communication and related disorders